Elementary School Supplies
The Bremerton School District knows that the last couple of years have been challenging for families. With the use of available funds, all elementary school supplies except those listed below will be provided by the District.
We are asking elementary families to provide:
- A backpack
- A pencil box
- Wired headphones*
- A lunch box/bag (if needed)
A limited supply of these items will be available from all schools for families unable to provide them. Please contact your school after August 22nd for assistance.
* Wired headphones are strongly encouraged. Over-the-ear style recommended for younger students.
- Download the elementary school supply list.
Secondary (6-12) School Supply Lists
Bremerton High School
Renaissance High School
- Download the BHS supply list
- A limited supply of school supplies will be available for BHS students needing assistance. Students in need of school supplies should contact their counselor.
Mountain View Middle School
- All school supplies will be provided for Renaissance High School students.
- Download the MVMS supply list
- A limited supply of school supplies will be available for MVMS students needing assistance at the back-to-school events in August. Details coming soon!
Donating School Supplies
We are pleased to accept donations of new school school supplies to be provided to students needing assistance. Please feel free to contact your child’s and/or neighborhood school or contact the District at 360-473-1002 or communications@BremertonSchools.org if you’d like to donate. Please note: school buildings are closed July 1 - August 22.
Thank you for your generosity and support!