Register for School
Welcome to the Bremerton School District! We invite you to review the information on this page and select the registration method that works best for you.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact District Student Services.
1. Online Registration
- Complete the required fields following the link above and request an account to enroll your student(s).
- Once the information has been submitted, you will receive an email with your account information and a link to access the login page.
- Access New Student Online Enrollment by logging into your Skyward Family Access account.
Most of the registration process will be completed online. However, you will need to upload the following documents:
- A copy of the student's birth certificate
- The student's Certificate of Immunization Status signed by the parent/guardian
- Home Language Survey
Additional documents such as an IEP or 504 plan, grades from a previous school, or an Open Enrollment application can be uploaded if applicable.
NOTE: If you are not able to upload the necessary documents, they can be submitted in-person to the school or District Office. The registration CAN be completed online without them; however, this information will need to be provided prior to enrollment.
2. Registration Packets (Printable)
You can download and print a packet using the links below. If you do not have access to a printer, feel free to contact District Student Services and one will be mailed to you. These packets can also be found at any of our schools or the District Office.
Please remember to include a copy of your child's birth certificate and immunization records when submitting their registration.
How to submit a packet:
- Take directly to the school in which you are enrolling
- Drop off at the District Office (134 Marion Ave N. Bremerton, WA 98312)
- Mail to Lori Campbell at the District Office
- Scan the documents and email them to email@example.com
Questions? Call (360)-473-1076
Live outside of our district?
- Submit a Choice Transfer Request. Click here for more information.
Interested in a school outside of your attendance area?
- Fill out an Open Enrollment Application. Click here for more information.
Please reference Learning by Choice Student Enrollment Options or call Michelle Gatmen at (360)-473-1006 to learn more.