A community partnership with Abundant Life Foursquare Church and The Bremerton Schools & Alumni Foundation
Save the Date!
Tuesday, August 13, 5-7 p.m.
Mountain View Middle School
- BOOK GIVEAWAY
- COMMUNITY RESOURCE INFORMATION
- GAMES, ACTIVITIES & FAMILY FUN!
- FREE SCHOOL SUPPLIES TO FAMILIES IN NEED!
Check back for more information!
Make a donation!
Donations of school supplies are greatly needed - and appreciated.
Donations of school supplies can be dropped off:
1) At Abundant Life Foursquare Church
5610 Kitsap Way, Bremerton (The church is off of Crawford Drive, but the address is Kitsap Way)Mondays between 12 noon - 5 p.m.Tues-Thurs between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.6:30-8pm on Wednesday evenings9am-12:30pm SundaysDonations may be left in the office or in the lobby.Questions? Contact Christina Marvin at 360.377.9733
2) At the Bremerton School District Office
134 Marion Avenue North, Bremerton
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monetary donations for the purchase of school supplies can be made to:
Bremerton Schools & Alumni Foundation:
1) Visit the Foundation website and make a donation via PayPal or with a debit card. Be sure to note that the donation is for the Back-to-School fair!
2) Mail or drop off a check made out to the Bremerton Schools and Alumni Foundation at the BSD Administration Office (134 Marion Ave. North, Bremerton, WA 98312)
Abundant Life Foursquare Church
There are 3 ways to give through Abundant Life:1. Their website (www.alfc.us)2. The church's mobile app (https://subsplash.com.
abundantlifefoursquarech/app to download)3. Check (write "Back to School Fair" on the memo line)Instructions for giving via www.alfc.us or the church app:1. Select "Giving" from the Quick Links2. Enter an amount to give and select "Back 2 School Fair" from the designation drop down menu.3. Click "Next" and follow instructions to pay and submit.Send checks to:Abundant Life Foursquare ChurchAttn: Back to School Fair5610 Kitsap Way, Suite 230Bremerton, WA 98312
For sponsorship information, please contact:
Director of Communications & Community Engagement
Bremerton School District
Karen.Bevers@BremertonSchools.org / 360-473-1014
Thank you to the Bremerton Fred Meyer for donating the plastic bags for our school supplies giveaway!
Confirmed Community Resource Fair Participants/Vendors