Flyers, Posters & Guest Speakers
The Bremerton School District uses Peachjar for electronic flyer communication to our families. School Board policy allows the District to distribute information regarding non-school activities from non-profit organizations that have social, recreational, or educational value.
- Paper flyers from outside organizations will not be distributed. All flyers must be submitted to and distributed electronically by PeachJar.
- Information about activities, that advocates, persuades or proselytizes in favor of a particular political, religious, or social viewpoint will not be approved.
- Only materials from non-profit organizations will be considered for approval.
- Board policy requires proof of liability insurance for any organization submitting a flyer for PeachJar distribution.
Using Peachjar saves tons of paper and saves PTAs and other non-profit organizations thousands of dollars. Peachjar also elimantes a significant administrative burden for staff and volunteers.
How are flyers distributed?
Peachjar sends the flyers directly to parents’ email inboxes. Flyers are also posted on school websites for easy access. To view a school's recent PeachJar flyer, click on the Peachjar link under "quick links" on any school's home page.
How do I submit a flyer?
Please click on the appropriate link below for instructions.
For assistance uploading a flyer or required documents, please contact email@example.com or call 858-997-2117.
Posters from outside organizations wishing to post for display on school grounds must first be provided to the District office (134 Marion Ave N., Bremerton, WA 98312) for approval and distribution to schools.You may send an electronic copy to Communications@BremertonSchools.org for approval prior to providing printed copies.All posters must display the following disclaimer: The Bremerton School District neither endorses nor sponsors the organization or activity represented in this document. The distribution of this material is provided as a community service.
The Bremerton School District appreciates your interest in giving a presentation or being a guest speaker. All presentations or guest speakers must be approved by the building principal.
Requests for guest speakers/presentations from community organizations can be submitted for consideration two ways:
- With a referral from a current Bremerton School District staff person who must complete and submit this form to the school principal. Guest speaker request - fillable form.
- By a community member by completing this online form.
Requests for guest speakers/presentations from staff
Please complete this form and submit it to your administrator for approval for a guest speaker for your classroom, or to recommend a guest speaker for a school assembly or event.
How to submit content for the BSD Staff Updates newsletter
- Staff updates are distributed the week after every board meeting. View the board meeting schedule here.
- We typically have two board meetings every month, but some months the board only meets once - so the newsletter is only scheduled to go out once those months. However, we might produce a second newsletter those months if we have timely information we need to get out to staff.
- To submit an idea or information for the Staff Updates newsletter, please contact Karen.Bevers@Bremertonschools.org.
- A jpg/png image is preferred.
- PDFs are also accepted
- We do not have the capacity to copy/paste/reformat a bunch of text but are happy to link to your organization/event website from our newsletter.
For questions about poster and flyer distribution, please contact Karen Bevers at 360.473.1014. Approval for distribution will not be given over the phone or via email.
Students/Staff: Click here for tips for promoting your school or club event or fundraiser!