SCHOOL PERFORMANCE REPORT
COVID-19 Impacts Data
On March 17th, 2020, Governor Inslee announced the closures of school facilities to prevent the spread of COVID-19. As a result, some data is unavailable or significantly different from past years.
The following student assessment measures will not be created or made available because of no or limited data:
- 2019-20 Assessment
- 2019-20 Student Growth
- 2019-20 English Learner Assessment
- 2020-21 Kindergarten Readiness
Other Impacted Data
- 2019-20 Discipline Rate
- 2019-20 Exclusion Days Rate
- 2019-20 Regular Attendance
- 2019-20 Ninth Grade on Track
Please refer to each measure for more information.
What is included in the school performance report?
- School performance information & data
- District graduation rates
- Teacher qualifications
- Spending per student
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Data on Kindergarten Readiness (WaKIDS)
- Discipline rates
- Scores, trends, and participation rates for the Washington School Improvement Framework (WSIF)
- And more!