2020-21 School Meals Program
Free Summer Meals 2021
Free Summer Meals are available at no cost for all children* in the community.
- The Bremerton School District provides FREE summer meals to all children in the community age 18 and under, or up to age 21 if enrolled in the Bremerton School District.
- Children do not have to be enrolled in the Bremerton School District to receive a meal.
- Students do not need to be present for a parent/guardian to receive a meal.
- A parent, guardian, or caretaker may pick up the meal bag.
- Meals are "grab-and-go" and do not need to be eaten at the meal drop-off locations.
- Families are welcome to enjoy their meals at the city park stop-n-drop locations, but we want to remind all families to make sure to throw away or take home any garbage or uneaten food.
Little Blue Pantries
Since the food banks in Bremerton are only a mile or so apart, there are several neighborhoods in the Greater Bremerton community that do not have easy access to the food banks or grocery stores. The purpose of the Little Blue Pantry project was to bridge the food insufficiency gap in these neighborhoods.
Current Little Blue Pantries are located at:
- 816 National Avenue (Navy Yard City)
- Corner of Elm Street and Lebo Blvd. (Sheridan Park near boat launch)
- Aero Mobile Home Park 7420 Highway 3, Bremerton
- 1150 Marine Drive (adjacent to parking lot of Bremerton United Methodist)
- In the alley across Sheridan Road from Iglesia ni Christo Church
Learn more about the Little Blue Pantries here.