Who are we?
Renaissance High School is an alternative high school with a committed staff, serving students in grades 9-12. We believe that every person can learn and improve. Because earning a diploma and planning for the future helps students reach their goals and earn higher wages, supporting students through this process is our priority.
What do we offer?
We offer students their next step...
- An opportunity to practice engaging in habits of intentional and life-long learning.
- An opportunity to earn their Washington State diploma.
- A schedule that is more flexible than the traditional high school model.
- Instruction, guidance, and support from a caring and dedicated staff.
New Students - What can you expect?
When you arrive at Renaissance High School, you will encounter a dedicated staff who are interested in your story, your aspirations, your goals. However, the work done at Renaissance is done with you, not for you. We will immediately start working with you to plan your path to graduation. We will help you sharpen your vision of where you want to be after high school. We will support you as you devise your next steps…. and it all starts with you.
What do we expect of our students?
- Commitment - Keep going, even when it feels really hard.
- Self Efficacy - Believe in yourself, believe in your abilities.
- Effort - Work to be your best self - every day.
- Determination - Forgive yourself when you make a mistake, learn from it, and try again and again and again.
We look forward to partnering with you.