CONCUSSION AND CARDIAC ARREST INFORMATIONThe Bremerton School District recognizes that concussions and head injuries are commonly reported injuries in children and adolescents who participate in sports. Board policy, procedures and other information regarding these concerning health issues can be found below.
- 3422 - Students Sports - Concussion, Head Injury and Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- 3422P - Procedures for Concussion, Head Injury and Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Pamphlet
- Student/Parent Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form
- Concussion Information Sheet
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest online training video