Spectator guidelines for home football games in Memorial Stadium
Thank you for supporting the Bremerton High School Knights!
Our goal is to create an energetic atmosphere that fosters a sense of unity and camaraderie among our community members focused on our students at all Bremerton Knight football games. Thank you for your support of our students, and for helping us ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all by following our spectator guidelines.
For the safety of all students and spectators:
- Only coaches and authorized students and staff are allowed on the Memorial Stadium track and field before and during football games.
- No spectators or media are allowed on the track or field after the game until all participants have left the field and all equipment is put away.
Memorial Stadium Bag Policy (NEW for 2023!)
Bremerton High School has implemented a clear bag policy for all home football games. Spectators are allowed to bring the following:
- Bags or backpacks that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12.”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (ziploc bag or similar).
Small clutch bags that do not exceed 4.5" x 6.5", with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
Other allowable items
- Seat cushions that have no pockets, zippered compartments, or extra straps.
- Medically necessary items.
- Umbrellas are permitted, so long as they do not obstruct fellow fans' views or lessen their experience.
- Noise makers such as (but not limited to) cowbells, horns and whistles.
- Oversized bags placed in acceptable clear bags.
- Weapons (any firearms, knives, or other objects that could be used as weapons), explosives/fireworks (any type of explosive device, including fireworks, firecrackers, and smoke bombs)
- Alcohol and drugs
- Projectiles: anything that can be thrown, for example balls or frisbees
- Poles/sticks: including flag poles or any rigid stick that could be used as a weapon or obstruct views (including banners)
- Any other item deemed dangerous or disruptive by security or staff.
All middle and elementary school students attending a Bremerton High School event must be accompanied by an adult.
Updates & Announcements
The school district shall not be held liable for any accidents, injuries, or incidents involving spectators during football games. Attendees are responsible for their own safety and well-being while attending the event. By choosing to attend the game, individuals acknowledge and assume any associated risks, thereby releasing the school district from any claims, liabilities, or demands arising from their presence at the event.