Bremerton Secondary PTA: Mountain View Middle School events & information
What has PTA been up to this year?
- Monster Mash: PTA sponsored Monster Mash on October 27. Check out the link to photos and highlights below!
- Staff appreciation: We provided Jimmy John's sandwiches and leftover Monster Mash chips and drinks for MVMS staff on the night they held evening conferences. Jimmy John's gave us a 20% discount. The staff were VERY appreciative!
- PTA donates to MVMS's WEB program: PTA has given WEB (Where Everyone Belongs) student group a grant for $250 to fund student-led WEB activities that build community at MVMS.
Please consider joining the PTA!
While you do not have to be a PTA member to volunteer for PTA events and activities, we invite you to join the Bremerton Secondary PTA! Memberships start at just $12 annually for individuals - only $10 per person for couples or families. It only takes a few minutes to sign-up! Funds help support the work of PTA in supporting our students and staff.
Monster Mash was a huge success!
We had more than 400 students in attendance - and a lot of fun!
Thank you to the PTA/parent volunteers and MVMS staff for their time and effort to make Monster Mash happen for the first time since 2019!
Thank you to Orchard Foods - Taco Bell / KFC and McDonald's for donating prizes for the costume contest.
Thank you to US Foods Chef'Store and Red Apple Market for donating drinks.
Thank you to Pizza Hut for giving PTA a discount on the pizza.
Special thanks to MVMS kitchen lead Nicole and custodian Andrea for going above and beyond helping set up for the dance!
We invite you to check out:
- The Monster Mash slideshow
- Monster Mash photo booth photos
- Dance photos taken by award-winning photographer Larry Steagall
Bremerton Secondary PTA
Bremerton Secondary PTA is a separate non-profit organization and is not managed by the Bremerton School District. This page is provided to the PTA as a courtesy from the Bremerton School District. To join the Bremerton Secondary PTA, please click here. If you have questions about PTA at MVMS, please contact the MVMS vice president for the Bremerton Secondary PTA: Karen Bevers. Click here for information on other PTAs in the Bremerton School District.