COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics for students (age 16+)
Peninsula Community Health Services (PCHS) is hosting two COVID-19 vaccine clinics to provide FREE COVID-19 vaccines to Bremerton School District students age 16 and older.
- April 26 from 4-6 pm
- April 29th from 4-6 pm
Location: Bremerton High School (enter through the door off of Ohio Street)
- Students must sign-up to receive the vaccine (see links and instructions below)
- Parent consent is required for students under age 18.
- Parents can come with their student and provide consent at the vaccination clinic or
- Parents can complete the consent form and send it with the student, but a parent/guardian but must be available via phone, Skype/Zoom/Meet to confirm consent when the student arrives at the vaccination clinic before a student will receive a shot.
- While at the clinic, students will be scheduled for their second dose in 2 weeks.
- Participants will be required to wait on-site least 15 to 30 minutes after the vaccination to monitor for any adverse reactions.
- PCHS will have medical providers and a pharmacist onsite to answer any questions.
- PCHS will only be offering Pfizer vaccine at the clinic.
How to sign-up:
1) Click one of the schedule links below.
2) Choose "COVID-19 Testing & Vaccination"
3) Enter zip code 98337
4) Choose "On-Site Vaccination Dose 1"
5) Click "Search"
6) Look for a time that works for you on April 26 or April 29. If there is not a time that works for you, click on one of the other schedule links for other options.
Questions? Need help scheduling your appointment? Call 360-475-3099.
Para obtener ayuda con la programación o preguntas, llame 360-475-3099.