Everyone benefits when kindness is shared
The Kindness Team is a group of volunteers who write cards on behalf of the Bremerton School District. If you'd like to be a part of the Kindness Team, please contact Joyce Cowdery at 360-620-7291 or joyce.cowdery@BremertonSchools.org
Instructions for Kindness Team members
- Writers may provide their own cards if they wish.
- Cards are available upon request.
- Writers may write their own inspiring words
- For those who prefer a script - sample scripts are available (see below)
- Please print your notes - no cursive. We want all to be able to read their notes.
- It is not necessary to sign cards. If you wish to sign, include your first name and the school you volunteer at.
- Please Do NOT seal the envelopes. All notes must be reviewed.
Please deliver completed cards anytime Monday - Friday between 8 am and 4 pm
Bremerton School District Administration Building
134 Marion Ave North
Bremerton, WA 98312
If you have any questions or need to make alternate arrangements to drop off kindness cards, please contact:
Joyce Cowdery at joyce.cowdery@BremertonSchools.org
Kindness Card samples
Kid Jokes ~ Dad Jokes
Sample notes for any student
Sample notes for secondary students
Sample Notes to Teachers
Sample notes for Staff (teachers & support staff too!)
Send some kindness!
Last Modified on September 20, 2022