Peninsula Community Health Services Clinic at Mountain View Middle School is hosting a flu shot clinic!
When: November 7-8 (during conferences!)
- Thursday, November 7 from 1-4:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 8 a.m. -12 p.m.
Here is what you need to know:
- You do not have to be a PCHS patient to get a flu shot at the clinic.
- This flu clinic is open to all BSD students and staff and their families.
- RSVPs strongly encouraged and appreciated - but not required. Walk-ins welcome.
- RSVP by emailing “Flu” in the subject line to SBHC@PCHSweb.org
- You will need to complete some paperwork (see links to the left) before getting a flu shot. You can save time by completing it ahead of time and bringing it with you.
The Clinic is located at Mountain View in the office of the Extended Academy (formerly known as the 6th Grade Academy Building)
Can't make the flu shot clinic?
Last Modified on October 25, 2019