2020-21 School Meals Program
In August, the U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue announced that schools can continue serving free meals to all children into the fall months. This will help ensure children have access to nutritious food as the country recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic. Read the announcement. This means all children are eligible to receive a meal (as they were in the spring when schools closed and over the summer during our summer lunch program).
Meals will be available at no cost for all children beginning September 2.
Breakfast and lunch will be distributed:
- From 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. at all** Bremerton School District schools and
- By bus on all elementary school bus routes Monday through Friday
- Children age 18 and under (or up to age 21 if enrolled in a Bremerton School District) are elgible to receive meals.
- Children to not have to be enrolled in the Bremerton School District to receive a meal.
- Families can go to any bus stop or school that is convenient for them.
- Students do not need to be present for a parent/guardian to receive a meal.
**Students who attend Renaissance High School or Open Doors may pick up meals at any other school as meals will not be served at those locations.
BEGINNING THIS FALL, BREAKFAST AND LUNCH MENUS WILL BE THE SAME ACROSS THE DISTRICT
Last Modified on Wednesday at 11:37 AM