Module and Lesson Independent Study Course
Up to 27 Clock Hours available!
Teachers may take a just a few of the sessions or take them all!
Course Structure and Requirements
Online Professional Development Videos Requirement
- Teach Eureka Video Series contains 18 one-hour professional development sessions for each grade (PreK-8th grade) organized sequentially by Module. In this on-demand video series, the curriculum’s authors explain mathematical concepts and instructional strategies.
- Teachers may earn 1 clock hour may be earned for each one-hour Teach Eureka Video watched in its
- Time spent watching the video is documented on the Independent Study Log A course facilitator verifies the time by signing the bottom of the form before you submit it to the ESD.
- Teachers must watch at least two of the one-hour Teach Eureka Videos and complete other requirements in order to be eligible for clock hours.
Independent Reflection and Planning Requirement
- Teachers must complete a Teach Eureka Viewing Guide for each one-hour Teach Eureka Video they watch.
- Teachers may earn .5 clock hours for each one-hour video they watch by completing the Teach Eureka Viewing Guide and course facilitator check in/meeting.
- Time spent reflecting and planning (using the Teach Eureka Viewing Guide) and meeting with the course supervisor is documented on the Independent Study Log
Requirements for the Online Course
- View each one-hour Teach Eureka Video in its entirety.
- Complete the Teach Eureka Viewing Guide for each video watched.
- Document 1 hour for each video watched and .5 hours for each Teach Eureka Viewing Guide completed on the Independent Study Log form.
- Work with the course facilitator throughout the course to verify your progress.
Contact Kelli Leavell for more information or to register for the course.