Bremerton School District Benefits
The state will take over school employee health benefits in January 2020. This means new benefit plans, insurance carriers and monthly costs. The program will be managed by the School Employees Benefits Board (SEBB).
We will be posting information on the new SEBB Benefits Program as it becomes available. Here are a few helpful articles about SEBB:
- Catch up on the SEBB Program
- How to get ready for SEBB
- Get ready for SEBB enrollment
- Timeline for your SEBB Program Benefits
- SEBB "Frequently Asked Questions"
- Deadline for SEBB enrollment is November 15, 2019 (including proof of dependants: Marriage License, birth certificate, Etc...)
- SEBB Benefits Begin January 1, 2020
- First Premium taken out of your paycheck January 31, 2020
SEBB Benefits Fairs
In-Person SEBB Benefits Fair
SEBB Virtual Benefits Fair
- October 10, 2019 @ Sheridan Community Center in Bremerton, WA 4:00-8:00pm
- Carriers/plan administrators on site to answer employees' questions regarding benefits
- HCA Staff on site to assist with questions about SEBB Program, online enrollment, and enrollment materials.
Important Upcoming Communications
- October 1 through November 15, 2019
- Provides 24/7 access to SEBB benefits information
- Optimized for mobile devices
- Direct access to the ALEX online Benefits Advisor
- Direct Link to SEBB My Account for easy, online enrollment
- August - reminder postcards sent out by SEBB
- September 3 - Final premiums, benefit offerings available online
- Mid September - School Employee initial Enrollment Guide mails directly to eligible employees
Current Benefit Information
All forms and information not listed below can be accessed on our Employee Benefits Password Page.Use the password "bsd" for log in.For American Fidelity information and enrollment, please contact Jennifer Dale at email@example.comSchedule your American Fidelity appointment HERE!