Peachjar instructions for PTA groups
Sending flyers to your school
School PTAs can use Peachjar at no cost to distribute flyers about PTA events and activities. Your school's Peachjar Site Administrator will flyers for distribution at your school. Please follow these guidelines for sharing information using Peachjar:
⦁ Flyers must be promoting PTA activities -not other events or organizations or non-PTA events.
⦁ Please submit your flyer to your school's Peachjar site administrator* as a PDF, at least two weeks prior to your desired distribution date.
⦁ Your flyer must be submitted as a PDF. No edits can be made to the flyer by the school Peachjar Site Administrator.
*Contact your school for the name of your school's Peachjar site administrator.
Sending flyers to other schools or district-wide
If you'd like to have your PTA flyer distributed to other schools or district wide, please follow the following procedures:
- Submit your flyer to your school's Peachjar Site Admininstor via email at least two weeks prior to your desired distribution date.
- Your school's Peachjar Site Administrator will forward your flyer to the District Office.
- Your flyer must be submitted as a PDF. No edits can be made to the flyer by the school Peachjar Site Administrator or District Office staff.
- Please include the following in your email:
- A list of the schools to which you'd like the flyer to be distributed
- The date you'd like the flyer distributed
Peachjar instructions for student clubs - coming soon!