The Parent Resources section will be devoted to providing research-based resources that enhance your students education. This section will be continually updated as additional documents and website are available.
- Parent & Student Rights from Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Research-Based Tips for High-Achievement Parenting (Achievement Gap Initiative, Harvard University)
- The Achievement Gap Initiative - Harvard University
- Your Child's Progress: Learning Goals for the School Year
- Understanding Youth Gangs: A Guide for Parents
- Washington State Department of Early Learning - Parents & Family
- Internet Safety: A Guide for Parents and Teens
- Be a Learning Hero
- The guides provide an overview of what children will learn by the end of each grade in math and English Language Arts.