• When Should My Child Stay Home?


    Please do not send your child to school if he/she is illSick

    If your child is sick - even with mild symptoms - please keep your child home from school and notify your child’s school that your student is ill. Call your child's school nurse if you have any questions or call Health Services at (360)473-1073.

    Chronic Health Condition

    If your child's symptoms are related to a chronic condition, please contact your child's school nurse and follow school policies for chronic conditionNurse  management. Your child may need to have an Individualized Healthcare Plan (IHP) developed. An IHP is created by the school nurse for students who require health services or have an illness that may result in a health crisis. An IHP is a vital component to managing or alleviating a student's healthcare needs. Examples of health conditions includes diabetes, asthma, cerepral palsy, life-threatening allergic reaction (anaphylaxis), and seizures.

    The school will protect your private information as required by law. RCW 70.02, Washington’s Health Care Information Access and Disclosure Act.

Last Modified on August 21, 2022