Walking Safety TipsBe Visible!
- At night, wear reflective clothing
- During the day, wear bright, light clothing
Make Sure Drivers Can See You!
- Look both ways before crossing the street.
- When crossing, wait for a safe gap in traffic and make eye contact with the drive of any approaching vehicle.
Bremerton Schools' Safe Walking Routes
- Don't dart out or suddenly enter the street.
- If you are emerging from behind a parked car or other obstacle, slowly step out and make sure you are visible.
- If there are no sidewalks, walk facing traffic.
- Armin Jahr Elementary School
- Crownhill Elementary School
- Kitsap Lake Elementary School
- Naval Avenue Elementary School
- West Hills Elementary School
Last Modified on November 10, 2016