Register for School
Welcome to the Bremerton School District! We invite you to review the information on this page and select the registration method that works best for you.
Please have the following required documents ready to upload prior to starting the application process:
- Proof of name: birth certificate, military ID, passport, state-issued ID or adoption decree.
- Address verification: the district will require students or their parents to provide proof of residency within the district, such as home utility bills (gas, electricity, water, phone), lease agreements, or military base housing assignment documents.
- Immunization record: Certificate of Immunization Status form signed by your healthcare provider, immunization records obtained from a hospital or clinic, or records printed from a state immunization database.
Additional documents such as an IEP or 504 plan, grades from a previous school, or an Open Enrollment application can be uploaded if applicable.
NOTE: If you are not able to upload the necessary documents, they can be submitted in-person to the school or District Office. The registration CAN be completed online without them; however, this information will need to be provided prior to enrollment.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact District Student Services.
1. Online Registration
New Bremerton School District Families
- Complete the required fields following the link above and request an account to enroll your student(s).
- Once the information has been submitted, you will receive an email with your account information and a link to access the login page.
Current Bremerton School District Families
- Access New Student Online Enrollment by logging into your Skyward Family Access account.
2. Registration Packets (Printable)
You can download and print a packet using the links below. If you do not have access to a printer, feel free to contact District Student Services and one will be mailed to you. These packets can also be found at any of our schools or the District Office.
Printable Kindergarten Registration Packet
Printable Registration Packet (Grades 1-12)
Please remember to include a copy of your child's proof of name, immunization records, and address verification when submitting their registration.
How to submit a packet:
- Take directly to the school in which you are enrolling
- Drop off at the District Office (134 Marion Ave N. Bremerton, WA 98312)
- Mail to Lori Campbell at the District Office
- Scan the documents and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Call (360)-473-1076
Live outside of BSD boundaries?
- Submit a Choice Transfer Request. Click here for more information.
Interested in a school outside of your attendance area?
- Fill out an Open Enrollment Application. Click here for more information.
Please reference Learning by Choice Student Enrollment Options or call Michelle Gatmen at (360)-473-1006 to learn more.