Open Doors Program is a dropout reengagement program for students age 16-21
We are a FREE public school!
Open Doors encourages, guides and supports students in gaining the academic, career and life skills needed to build their future.
The Open Doors Program combines career path guidance, training, and education necessary for successful employment. Student academic goals will be matched with identified careers paths which can lead to high school graduation, G.E.D. completion, and/or career and college readiness. All students will also have the opportunity to complete job-readiness training and participate in vocational training and/or internships.Who Qualifies:
- Students must be 16-21 years of age ON September 1, 2020
- Students who are significantly behind in credit OR
- Students can be recommended to attend based on life circumstances
- Click Here to learn how to become a student today!
- High School credit and diploma
- GED preparation
- Pay for GED test
- Help finding internships
- Job training
- Academic and career counseling
- Contact Ms. Erin (360)473-4734
- Complete registration paperwork
- Take a reading and math test
- Meet with an academic advisor
- Meet with a case manager