Did you know that you can now use one email address to contact all five Board members and the Superintendent. The new email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope that you will find this to be helpful.
The Bremerton School Board of Directors is made up of five citizens who are elected from within the school district's boundaries. They serve four-year terms and are responsible for approving policies, curriculum, and the district's budget. The Board meets most first and third Thursdays at 5:00 pm in our district Administration Building Board Room, located at 134 Marion Avenue North. Exceptions are November, December, January, April and July when we meet only once a month. Visit our Library area for a schedule of this year's regular Board meetings. Special or Executive meetings are called as needed. This information will be posted at least 24 hours in advance on our Board website. If you have any questions or for more information, please contact Ioanna Cossack, Board Secretary via email or at 360-473-1031.
The Board welcomes the public and public input at its meetings. There is a public comment period at the beginning of each regular meeting where visitors may make presentations lasting up to five minutes. Please complete the “Request to Address The Board of Directors” Form and give to Ms. Cossack before the Board meeting if you wish to provide comments. The public may also comment prior to Board action on any specific action agenda item, by simply raising their hand during Board discussion. Comments on agenda items are also limited to five minutes. Please note that discussions regarding individual staff or students are not appropriate for a public meeting. Please contact the Superintendent of Schools regarding these complaint procedures.
For agendas, minutes, and other information, please visit our BoardDocs website. It is an easy site to navigate around. Here are a few tips:
- For current meeting information, select the "Welcome" tab, which displays current meeting agendas and materials.
- For information on individual Board members, on the Welcome Page, select Board Members on the left side
- For past meeting information, select the "Meetings" tab to scroll down through past meeting agendas and materials
- To view minutes, click on "View the Minutes" button on the far right (available only after approval by the Board)
- To view upcoming meeting schedules and planned study sessions, click on the "Library" tab, then General, then click on Schedules.
If you have any questions or comments about BoardDocs, please send them to email@example.com, or call 360-473-1031.