Two School Board Director Positions
will be on the Ballot this November
The filing period for interested candidates has ended. Director Positions 4 and 5 will be on the November Ballot - incumbents David Boynton and Carolynn Perkins currently hold these positions. Candidates who filed for Director Position #4 were Ms. Alyson Rotter and Ms. Wendy Stevens. For Director Position 5, incumbent and current Board President, Ms. Carolynn Perkins, will run unopposed. If you would like more information, please visit www.kitsapgov.com/aud/elections.htm.
The Board of Directors of the Bremerton School District is made up of five people who are elected at large for four-year terms. The Board meets most first and third Thursdays at 5:00 pm in the Board Room, District Administration Buiding, 134 Marion Avenue No. Meeting dates for the current school year are:
September 6 and 20, 2012 March 7 and 21, 2013
October 4 and 18, 2012 April 11, 2013
November 8, 2012 May 2 and 16, 2013
December 13, 2012 June 6 and 20, 2013
January 3 and 17, 2013 July 11, 2013
February 7 and 21, 2013 August 1 and 15, 2013
For agendas, minutes, and other information, please visit our BoardDocs website. It is an easy site to navigate around. Here are a few tips:
- For current meeting information, select the "Welcome" tab, which displays current meeting agendas and materials.
- For information on individual Board members, on the Welcome Page, select Board Members on the left side
- For past meeting information, select the "Meetings" tab to scroll down through past meeting agendas and materials
- To view minutes, click on "View the Minutes" button on the far right (available only after approval by the Board)
- To view upcoming meeting schedules and planned study sessions, click on the "Library" tab, then General, then click on Schedules.
If you have any questions or comments about BoardDocs, please send them to email@example.com, or call 360-473-1031.