it takes teamwork to make the dream work!
Our Board Officers for 2016
Dave Rubie, President
Alyson Rotter, Vice-President, State Legislative Representative
Jonee Dubos, Auditor
Carolynn Perkins, Federal Legislative Rep
One of the best ways to stay informed of what's happening in public education in your community and to have a voice in it, is to attend a meeting of your local school board. Our Board welcomes you at its meetings. If you would like to bring something to the attention of the directors, there is a public comment period at the beginning of each regular meeting where visitors may make presentations lasting up to three minutes. Provided near the entrance, you will find forms, “Request to Address The Board of Directors;” please complete this form and give to Ms. Cossack before the Board meeting if you wish to provide comments. You may also comment prior to Board action on any specific action agenda item, by simply raising your hand during Board discussion. Comments on agenda items are also limited to three minutes. You may also write, email, or telephone your school board directors to make your opinions known.
Please note that discussions regarding individual staff or students are not appropriate for a public meeting. Please contact the Superintendent regarding these complaint procedures.
2016-2017 Board Meeting Schedule
The Board meets most first and third Thursday at 5:00 pm in the Board Room, District Administration Building, 134 Marion Ave. N. Complete School Board Meeting Schedule
Agendas, Minutes, and Other Information
For agendas, minutes, and other information, please visit our BoardDocs website. It is an easy site to navigate around. Here are a few tips:
- For information on individual Board members, visit the Welcome page, select Board Members on the left side.
- For current meeting informaton, select the "Information" tab, which displays current meeting agendas and materials.
- For past meeting information, select the "Meetings" tab to scroll down through past meeting agendas and materials.
- To view minutes, click on "View the Minutes" button on the right (available only after approval by the Board).
- To view upcoming meeting schedules and planned study sessions, click on the "Library" tab, then General, then click on Schedules.
If you have any questions or comments about BoardDocs, please contact Ioanna Cossack at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360.473.1031.